Saturday, July 1, 2017

Vilda Horse Rider Hannah Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to stop by and share with you a Horse Rider Hannah Card that I created using some Gorgeous stamps from Vilda Stamps.


To create my card I used stamp: Rider Hannah V816 from Vilda Stamps.


Copic colors used:
Skin- E11, E000, E00, RV21, R20
Hair- E74, E37, E35, E31, E41
Outfit- BV08, V15, V06, BV00, BV000, Y00, B00, 100, C-7, C-5, C-3, C-1
Horse- E37, E35, E31, E41
Horseshoe- C-5, C-3, C-1, 0

Distress inks for background:
Mermaid Lagoon, Scattered Straw, Vintage Photo

To make my card first I cut my mats and frames. Next I inked the edges of the mats and frames with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I then blended Mermaid Lagoon and Scattered Straw Distress Ink onto the plain white circle die cut. 

Next I stamped the Adorable Rider Hannah stamp onto plain white 110 lb. card stock. I then colored the images in with Copics and then fussy cut them out. After I was done coloring the images I  attached them to my card base with foam tape for some added dimension. To finish I added some flowers, ribbon, pearls, and die cuts  

I hope that you enjoy my card and are inspired to try out your own creations using Vilda Stamps.  Have a Wonderful Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment