Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Dream Big

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a card that I created using the super Adorable Dragon Osten stamp from Vilda Stamps.



To create my card first I stamped this cutie dragon onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. I then colored the image in with the following Copic colors:
Dragon: YG09, YG06, YG11, Y00, 0, Y17, Y06, RV21, R20, RV000

I then fussy cut the dragon out and set him aside. Next I cut all my card mats and frames with dies and inked the edges with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I then made a stencil for my cloud background and blended Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon, and Stormy Sky to create my cloud scene. Thank you for stopping by. I hope that my card has inspired you to try out your own creations using these Adorable stamps from Vilda Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment