Thursday, May 4, 2017

Vilda Reading Fairy Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Reading Fairy Shaker Card that I created using some Beautiful stamps from Vilda Stamps.


To create my card I used the following Vilda Stamps:
Fantasy 1 V856:


and Bookworm V122:

To make my shaker card first I stamped the Bookworm fairy image onto 110 lb. plain white card stock and colored her in with Copics. Next I fussy cut her out and set her aside.

To create my background shaker fairy scene I cut a 3 inch diameter circle from plain white card stock, I then stamped some of the mushroom silhouette images to frame the bottom edge of the circle. Next I blended Distress Inks in Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio, and Wilted Violet onto the background circle over the stamped mushroom images to create my sky. I then die cut a circle frame and then attached clear acetate to the back of the circle for the top of my shaker window. After that I added foam tape around the inside edge of the circle, filled the inside of the circle scene with coordinating sequins and then placed the top layer over the foam tape. To finish I added the bookworm fairy, handmade flowers, and sequins.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations using these Gorgeous stamps from Vilda Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Mindy! Love these images. So pretty and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete