Thursday, January 19, 2017

Kissing Gnomes Valentine Card

Hello again Everyone! I have another card that I would like to share with you today. For my second card I created this Gnomes Kissing Valentine Card using a Gorgeous stamp from Vilda Stamps.


To create my card I used Vilda Stamp Gnomes Kissing V280 that you can find in the Vilda shop here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=10138561


To make my card first I stamped these darling Gnomes onto 110 lb. plain white card stock. Next I colored them in with Copics, and then used a white paint pen to add my highlights. After that I fussy cut the stamped images and then inked the cut edge with Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink for some added dimension. Next I cut my mats with dies and then attached all of the card layers to my card base. To finish I added some paper flowers, glitter die cuts, and rhinestones for some extra embellishment. Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you enjoy my card and are inspired to create some of your own Valentines with these Beautiful stamps!

2 comments:

  1. Mindy this is such a beautiful project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Desire! I will for sure check out your challenge!

      Delete