Thursday, August 18, 2016

Sunny Day Flower Girl Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Sunny Day Flower Girl Card that I made.


vilda flower girl 2


To create my card I used the Adorable Girl with Flowers Stamp from Vilda Stamps V836 that you can find here: http://shop.textalk.se/en/article.php?id=16232&art=35746507


vilda flower girl image


To make my card first I stamped the flower girl onto plain white 110 lb. card stock. Next I used Copics to color her in, I then added the highlights with a white paint pen and then fussy cut her out. After that I cut my square card mats from plain and patterned card stock and then cut the round oval mat  and grass border from plain white card stock as well. I then used Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, and Cracked Pistachio to blend and create my background onto the plain white card stock. For the clouds I created a stencil with card stock and then used it as a mask while blending over the top with Mermaid Lagoon to create the illusion of clouds in the sky. I then created my flowers to match my girl by cutting the base flowers from plain white card stock and then again using Distress inks in the same shades of colors I used for the Flower Girl. To finish I attached all of the elements to my card base, and then added rhinestones and ribbon for some extra embellishment and shine. Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope that you are inspired to try out your own creations with these Adorable stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment