Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Make a Wish Elf Card

Hello Everyone, today I want to share with you a Make a Wish Elf Card that I made.


For my card I used the following supplies:

Vilda Stamps: Small Houses Kit V688
Vilda Stamps: Butterflies V409
Vilda Stamps: Elf Stretches Out His Arms V371
Craftin Desert Diva's: Picture Frame Dies

To create my card first I stamped all of these adorable images from Vilda Stamps onto plain white 110 lb. card stock. I then colored all of the image in with Copics and then layered Prismacolor Premier Pencils over the top for the highlights. Once I was finished coloring them I then fussy cut them out and set them aside.

Next I cut my card base, and then used the Picture Frame Dies from Craftin Desert Diva's to cut my mat from patterned paper. I then assembled the card base and attached all of the stamped images with foam tape to create my scene, and add dimension. To finish I added ribbon and rhinestones for some extra sparkle and embellishment. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment