Saturday, February 27, 2016

My Bestie Bubble Bath Card

Happy Sunday Besties! Today I want to share with you a My Bestie Bubble Bath Card that I made.


To create my card I used one of Sherri Baldy's new My Bestie "fluffy" Digital Stamps called Image 055  that you can find here:  http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3306/NEW_%22Fluffy_Besties_TM%22INSTANT_DOWMLOAD_Digital_Digi_Stamps_Big_Eye_Big_Head_Dolls_Digi_Img055_New_Fluffy_Besties_TM_By_Sherri_Baldy.html.

To make my card first I printed out the My Bestie image onto plain white 110 lb. card stock. I then colored her with Copics and then used Prismacolor Premier Pencils for the highlights. Once I was finished coloring this Sweet Bestie, I then fussy cut her out and attached her to my card base with foam tape for some added dimension. The card base I made out of basic shapes in Cricut Design Space, and the mats were cut with the Fancy Frames Dies from Craftin Desert Divas. To finish my card I attached all of the layers to my card base, and then added flowers and rhinestones for some extra sparkle and embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! DT Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment