Saturday, February 6, 2016

Beary Sweet Box Card

Happy Saturday! Today I want to share with you my Hop Project for the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Facebook Hop going on now. For my project I created this super fun Beary Sweet Box Card.


I created my project with a pattern from LSHD called Beary Sweet that you can find here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1055/Beary-Sweet.htm

The box card base I created myself from basic shapes in Cricut Design Space. I then uploaded the Beary Sweet Pattern and sized the little bear images to fit my box card perfectly. Once I was happy with my design, I then cut out all of the paper pieces with my Explore.

Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. After that I assembled all of the pattern pieces and then attached the bears to my box card. I then stamped my sentiment and cut out around the heart with my Big Shot and a Recollections Stamp/Die set. Next I added Ribbon and fabric flowers to the top of my box card. To finish I added sequins and rhinestones for some extra embellishment.


The second project I created for the Hop is a Box of Chocolate Mouse Shaped Card.



To create my card I used a pattern from LSHD called Box of Chocolates Mouse that you can find here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1271/Box-of-Chocolate-Mouse.htm

To make my card first I uploaded the Mouse pattern into Design Space. I then layered the image and regrouped it back together. Next I duplicated the image and selected weld to create my shadow layer. After that I made another duplicate copy of my welded image and then mirrored it. I then layered both of the welded images together just slightly overlapping where I wanted my card to fold. Next I welded both the shadow layers together and then attached a score line. 

Once I was happy with my shaped card, I then cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain and glitter card stock. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension. After that I assembled all of the pattern pieces and attached them to my card base. To finish I added sequins and rhinestones. 

Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a fantastic day! 
LSHD DT Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment