Friday, December 11, 2015

Sock Monkey Holiday Card

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Sock Monkey Holiday Card that I made.


To create my card I used the Adorable Sock Monkey in Santa Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Diva's that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/sock-monkey-in-santa-hat-digital-stamp/


I also used the Fancy Frames Dies also from Craftin Desert Diva's that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/fancy-frame-dies/



For my sentiment I combined two stamps from the Chill Out stamp set from CDD that you can find here: http://craftindesertdivas.com/chill-out/



To make my card first I cut the mats and frames using the Fancy Frames Dies. I then created the card base from basic shapes in Design Space and then uploaded the Digital Stamp and sized it to fit my card. The little stocking I used is a from a pattern from LSHD which I also uploaded and sized to fit my card and the monkey digital stamp. Once I was happy with my design, I cut out all of the pattern pieces from plain, flocked, and glitter card stock. I then inked and chalked all of the paper edges to create dimension and shape.

Next I colored the Sock Monkey Digital Stamp with my Copics and Prismacolor Premier Pencils. I then assembled everything and attached the pattern pieces and mats to my card base. To finish I added ribbon, rhinestones, and then stamped my sentiment by masking only the portions that I wanted to use from both stamps onto the small banner piece. Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment