Thursday, November 26, 2015

Turkey Happy Thanksgiving Tag

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Amazing Followers! I am so very grateful for each and every one of you! Today I want to share with you a Turkey Tag that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make my tag first I created the tag base from basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the turkey pattern and sized it to fit my tag perfectly. Once I was happy with my design, I  then cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain and patterned card stock. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to create dimension and shape. I then embossed the turkey feathers with my Big Shot to add texture. After that I assembled everything and attached it to my tag base. To finish I added ribbon to the top of the tag, and then added the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!! -Mindy

1 comment: