Friday, October 30, 2015

Ghost Halloween Card

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Ghost Halloween Card that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make my card, first I created the mats and frames from basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the pattern and sized the images to fit my card perfectly. Once I was happy with my design, I then cut out all of the pattern pieces in plain and patterned card stock with my Explore. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension. I then used a ghost stamp from Lawn Fawn to create my green patterned paper by just stamping the image multiple times. After that I assembled everything and attached it to my card base. To finish I added the highlights with a white paint pen. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! -Mindy

1 comment: