Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Caramel Apple Birthday Card

Good Morning Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Caramel Apple Birthday Card that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make my card first I created the card base and frames out of basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the pattern and sized it to fit my card. I also used the write then cut feature to add my sentiment to one of the caramel pieces. Once I was happy with my design I cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain and patterned card stock. I then inked and chalked all of the paper edges to create dimension and shape. After that I assembled everything and attached the finished characters and accessories to my card base. To finish I added the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you again for stopping by! I hope that you all have a wonderful day! -Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment