Monday, October 12, 2015

Batty For You Card

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Batty For You Card! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make my Bat Card first I created my card base and frames from basic shapes in Design Space. I then uploaded the pattern and sized the images to fit my card. Next I used a font with a writing style for my sentiment so that I could have my Explore write and then cut the sentiment out. After I was happy with my design I cut out all of the paper pieces in plain card stock with my Explore. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. After that I used a bat stamp from Unity Stamp Co. to create my bat patterned paper. To do this I just stamped the image with black ink multiple times to create the pattern. Next I assembled everything and attached it to my card base. To finish I added some sequins, and then added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! -Mindy

1 comment: