Saturday, September 5, 2015

Scarecrow Layout

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Scarecrow Layout that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)



To make my layout first I cut my mats and frames from various patterned card stock. I then uploaded the pattern into Design Space and sized the images to my desired height. Next I cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore. I then inked and chalked all of the paper edges to create dimension and shape. After that I assembled everything and attached it to my layout. Next I used the stamp set called Little Pumpkins from Pretty Cute Stamps to stamp the little pumpkin faces! To finish I added ribbon, and then added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! -Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment