Monday, September 7, 2015

Pumpkin Tag

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Pumpkin Tag that I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)



To make my tag first I just selected a tag base from the Cricut Image Library. I then uploaded the pattern for the pumpkins and sized them to fit my tag. Once I had my design finalized I cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore. I then inked and chalked all of the paper edges to add dimension and shape. After that I assembled all of the pattern pieces and attached them to my tag base. I then tied some various Halloween themed ribbons to the top of my tag. I also added some different shades of sequins to accent some of the Fall Leaves and embossed the pumpkins with my Big Shot. To finish I added all of the highlights with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful day! -Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment