Monday, August 3, 2015

Sweet Treat Tag

Good Morning! Today I want to share with you a Sweet Treat Tag that I made. (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To create my tag first I uploaded the tag and treat pattern into Design Space. I then sized and layered my image. Next I cut out all the pattern pieces with my Explore in plain card stock and watercolor paper. Next I inked and chalked all of the paper edges. After that I did a light wash of Lemon Yellow watercolor on the tag base. After the paint dried I then assembled everything and attached it to my tag base. Next I stamped my sentiment (Stamp from CDD.) and added sequins and ribbon. To finish I added the highlights on the ice cream treat with a white paint pen. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope that you all have a wonderful day!-

1 comment: