Thursday, July 30, 2015

Santa's Toys Box Card

Good Morning Everyone! Today I want to share with you a Christmas box card I made! (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)



First I created the box card base in Design Space using basic shapes. I then uploaded the Santa's Toys pattern and sized the images to fit perfectly inside my box card. I then cut out all of the pattern pieces and inked and chalked all of the paper edges. Next I assembled my box card and then attached all of my completed pattern pieces to the card starting with the background layer and then working my way up to the front layer completing my scene as I went. To finish I added all of my highlights with a white paint pen and then added some sequins for some extra sparkle. Thank you so very much for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment