Saturday, July 4, 2015

Pool Bear Layout

Happy 4th of July! Today I want to share with you a Pool Bear double layout that I made. (Created with a pattern from LSHD.)


To make this layout first I cut 2 strips of cloud patterned paper for the top border and 2 grass shaped pieces in a grass pattern for the bottom border. Next I attached them to my base pages and then added a lime green contrasting strip of paper across the top border. Then I cut my mats and frames for the pictures and layered them, wrapped a lime green ribbon around each one, and then attached them to the layout as well. After that I cut out all of the pattern pieces with my Explore. Next I inked all of the little paper edges and added shading with Artist Chalk. I then glued all of the pieces for each bear together and attached them to my layout. Lastly I added the highlights with a white paint pen and then added a little bow and flower sequin to the girl bears. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment