Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mouse with Candy Cane Card

Good Evening! Tonight I want to share a card that I made with this weeks Freebie file from LSHD!


To create this card first I cut all of the pattern pieces from Glitter and Plain card stock with my Explore. I then inked all of the edges of the paper pieces with coordinating ink pads. Next I took Artist chalk and a blending tool and added shading to the insides of each paper piece to create even more depth. After that I glued all of the paper pieces together and then attached the finished pieces to the card base. To finish this card I then added the white highlights with a paint pen. I just love how versatile these freebie files are. Even if you don't have a cutting machine these patterns also come with a pdf version for hand cutting. You could easily enlarge the pattern and use construction paper instead of card stock to make a Christmas card activity for kids! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment