Thursday, July 2, 2015

Art Swap Journal Pages

Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share two journal pages that I created for an Art Swap!


The rules of this Art Swap were to create a page using the first letter of your swap partners name for inspiration, and a second page using the first letter of your name. My partners name starts with a T so I decided to paint tropical flowers in watercolor and use torn Japanese Origami papers to accent the page. For the page based on my name, I wanted to paint my Iris because it is one of my favorite flowers. I also added Mehndi (traditional Indian Henna Designs.) around the Iris to represent my love of  Bollywood dancing and Bollywood movies! I also sent my partner a few extras including a Chinese red envelope I made with the symbol of friendship, a few sheets of Origami paper with matching floral designs, and a few floral embellishments that I created. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment