Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Racing Card and Princess Card

Happy Tuesday! Today I wanted to share with you two cards that I created for two extra special little kids! (created with patterns from TBD) The first card is a Racing Card! The special little guy that I created it for loves Hot Wheels, so I thought that this would be perfect for him!


To make this card first I cut a basic card base in Design Space. I then inked the edges of the white layer and then glued them together. Next I cut out all of the pieces for the racing boy and racing cars. I ended up combining files on this one to get the desired look I was going for. Next I inked all of the little paper pieces and then shaded them with Artist Chalk. Last but not least I assembled all of the paper pieces and then attached my completed design to the card.

The next card that I created is for a special little girl that loves princesses! I decided to do a Sophia card, because I don't know a little girl that doesn't love Princess Sophia!


The file I used was just a basic file, but I decided to turn it into a shape card. I took the image and welded it together in Design Space to create the card base. I then cut out all of the little paper pieces for the princess. I decided to cut the Tiara and other accents in glitter cardstock to give some extra dimension. I then inked and chalked all of the paper pieces to give more depth and realism! Lastly I attached all of the elements to the card base and then added the highlights with a white paint pen. I think these little kiddos are going to love their cards! Thank you so very much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment